Sunday, June 04, 2006

ஆங்கிலப்பாடல்கள் '2000


Beach Boys - Aruba
Kaoma - Lambada
Boney M - Belfast
Bruce Springsteen - I am on fire
Judy Garland - Some Where Over The Rainbow
The Rightous Brothers - You've Lost That Loving Feeling
Linda Ronstadt & James Ingram - Some Where Out There
Paul Young - Everytime You Go Away
Ace of Base - All That She Wants
Ace of Base - Don't Turn Around
Ace of Base - Happy Nation
Ace of Base - It's a Beautiful Life
Ace of Base - The Sign
Apache Indian - Boomshakalak
Aqua - Barbie Girl
Backstreet Boys - Where Can We Go From Here
Beatles - Lady Madonna
Beatles - Let it Be
Beatles - Yesterday
Beatles - Hey Jude
Billy Joel - In The Middle of the Night
Billy Joel - Piano Man
Bob Carlisle - Butterfly Kisses
Bob Marley - Buffalo Soldier
Bob Marley - everything is gonna be alright
Bob Marley - Get up, Stand up
Bob Marley - I Shot the Sheriff
Bob Marley - Is This Love
Bob Marley - No Woman, No Cry
Bob Marley - One Love
Bob Marley - Stir It Up
Bob Marley - Could You Be Love
Bob Seager - We've Got Tonight
Bobby Bare - Five Hundred Miles Away From Home
Bobby McFerrin - Dont Worry Be Happy
Boney M - Brown Girl In The Ring
Boney M - daddy cool
Boney M - hooray! hooray! it's a holi holiday
Boney M - Rasputin
Boney M - Rivers of Babylon
Boney M - Ma Baker
Boys II Men - I Can Love You Like That
Boys II Men & Maria Carey - One Sweet Day
Boys II Men- I Swear
Boyz II Men - In the Still of the Nite
Brian Adam - Please forgive me
Brian Adams - Everything I Do I Do It For You
Brian Adams & Barbra Streisend - I Finally Found Someone
Bruce Springfield - Secret Garden
Ink Spots - Clementine
Cat Steven - Wild World
Cat Stevens - Father & Son
Celine Dion - Thats The Way It Is
Celion Dion - Because You Loved Me
Celion Dion - My Heart Will Go On
Chris Deburgh - Lady In Red
Chuck Berry - Johnny B Good
Connie Francis - Who's Sorry Now
Country Kenny Rogers - Lady
Country Kenny Rogers - We've Got Tonight
Dan Fogelberg - Listen To The Rhythm Of The Falling Rain
Don McLean - American Pie
Don Williams - Turn Out The Light And Love Me Tonight
Dorris Day - Que Sera Sera
Drifters - There Goes My Baby
Eagles - Hotel California
Ella Fitzgerald & Billie Holiday - Lover Man
Elton John - Can You Feel the Love Tonight
Elton John - Candle in the Wind
Elton John with George Michael- Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
Elvis Presley - Jail House Rock
Eric Clapton - Layla
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
Frank Sinatra - Moon River
Franklin, Aretha - Respect
George Michael - Careless Whisper
Whitney Houston - I believe the children are our future
Indigo Girls, Jewel & Sarah McLachlan - Water Is Wide
Brian Hyland - Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
James Brown - I Feel Good
Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On
Jim Reeves - Roses Are Red
Jimmy Cliff - Bright Sunshiny Day
Jimmy Hendrix - Purple Haze
John Denver - Leaving On A Jet Plane
John Denver - Rocky Top Original Version
John Denver - Take Me Home Country Roads
John Lennon - Imagine
Journey - When the lights go down in the city
KC & the Sunshine Band - Please don't go
Apache Indian - Arranged Marriage
Louis Armstrong with Kenny G - What a Wonderful World
Kenny Rogers - Lady
Kenny Rogers - Through The Years
Kenny Rogers - You Decorated My Life
Kingsman - Louie Louie
Lionel Richie - All Night Long
Lionel Richie - Say you, say me
Lionel Richie - Three Times A Lady
Lionel Richie & Diana Ross - Endless love
Little Richard - Tutti Fruitti
Los del Mar - Macarena
Maddona - Material girl
Madonna - Crazy for You
Madonna - Don't Cry
Madonna - Like a Virgin
Madonna - Papa Don't Preach
Mariah Carey - Hero
Mary Hopkins - Those were the days
Maurice Williams - Stay Just A Little Bit Longer
Michael Bolton - When A Man Love A Woman
Michael Jackson - Black or White
Micheal Bolton - How Am I Supposed to Live
Micheal Bolton - Love Is Wonderful Thing
Micheal Bolton - Missing You Now
Little Richard - Good Golly Miss Molly
Bobby Vinton - Sealed With A Kiss
Otis Redding - Sitting On the Dock of the Bay
Patsy Cline - Tennessee Waltz
Patti Page - How Much Is That Doggie In The Window
Paul Anka - Oh Carol
Peabo Bryson & Celion Dion - When I fall in Love
Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack - Tonight I Celebrate My Love
Phil Collins - Another Day in Paradise
Phil Collins - One More Night
Platters - Only You
Platters - The Great Pretender
Platters - Stand by me
Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
R Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
Ray Peterson - Tell laura I love her
Richard Marx - Hold On To The Nights
Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
Ricky Martin - Livin La Vida Loca
Right Said Fred - I am Too Sexy
Righteous Bros - Unchained Melody
Rod Stewart - Downtown Train
Rod Stewart- Have I told you lately that I love you
Rod Stewert - Forever Young
Rolling Stones - Satisfaction
Roy Orbison - Pretty Woman
Salt 'N' Pepa - Let's Talk About Sex
Selena - I Could Fall In Love With You
Shaba Ranks - Mr lover man
Shania Twain - You Are Still The one
Simon & Garfunkel - Hello Darkness
Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water
Simon & Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair
Sisqo - The Thong Song
Sonny & Cher - I got you babe
Spice Girls - Wannabe
Steppenwolf - Born to be Wild
Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You
Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover
Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
Sting & the Police - Every Breath You Take
Sting, Tom Jones, Sisqo, D'Angelo, Backstreet Boys & Enrique Iglesias - Every Breath You Take
The Kinks - You Really Got Me
The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
The Pretenders - Five Hundred Miles
Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It
M.C. Hammer - U Can't Touch This
UB40 - I Can See Clearly Now
UB40 - Red Red Wine
Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
Whitney Houston - Where Do Broken Hearts Go

0 பின்னூடுகை:

Post a Comment

<< Home